Thursday, September 5, 2013

2013 Fantasy Football and Beer Season - Intro

 

  Welcome to the First and ONLY Fantasy Football Blog that gives you week by week advice while the writer, ME, is drinking beer.  I figured most fantasy football write ups are the same and get tiresome to read.  Then thought...add beer and it should make for some good Fantasy Football talk.

  I will be blogging about, but not limited to, Hot and Cold Players, week by week rankings, weekly sleepers and may even throw in a game that I like against the spread.  Even though that really isn't on topic of Fantasy Football, but I am guessing after several beers I'll get off topic pretty often.  Also, please leave me feedback if there is anything else you would like me to cover each week.

  It is late here and I am not nearly as drunk as I need to be to write the official Week #1 Blog of 2013 NFL Season.  I will be back tomorrow for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment